The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant Vr-4 #414/2000 ROLLER in OHIO $1250 W/longb

Status
Not open for further replies.

1991 Galant Vr-4
#414/2000
Belieze Green

Vin: JA3CX56U3MZ009226
127,xxx miles

$1000

I bought this Car and fixed a lot of the problems it had (wiring, shorts, etc,etc,etc.) Now its time to go. I've owned it for about 3years put 5-6k miles on it. I pulled the motor i built for this car, and trans, and my ecu so this will be a SHELL. The car will need; An engine, Tranny, Ecu, Exhaust, Front axles.

---The Good---
-Tires are almost brand new
-all wiring issues fixed
-battery relocated to trunk
-no paint work

---The Bad---
-Rear left tail light is broke
-Gash in the dash below the plack
-drivers seat is torn ( i was just going to buy one of those black racing seats from jegs to replace it)
-Needs a hood

The car has come a long way from what it use to be, and will make someone a Killer Sleeper. I just cant afford 2 and i have my build motor from this one for my new car.

I have a bunch of parts for sale here

0421081756.jpg

0421081805a.jpg

0421081803.jpg

0412080836.jpg

PB190162.jpg

PB200164.jpg

vr4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

for an extra $500 i will include:

The Long block out of my new one
-16g turbo
-evo 8 injectors
-The head was rebuilt 5k miles ago
-Balance shaft eliminator
-Timing belt and water pump replaced last owner

accpeting trades and offers

things i could use:
nice mig welder
Tig welder
Plasma cutter
Notchback fox body
fd roller

etc. or another car. let me know what ya got

We got in an evo i want to buy today!!!!

I will sell this car with title, and a complete longblock for $1250 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

maybe update the description some like: Giant hole in the dash that looks like it was taped over with duct tape, Back seat head rests ripped, interior pieces missing, sun fade , and dents on almost every panel. other than that the long block is pretty sweet, maybe take a pic of it and put it on.

Just my .02

Jesse

he's pissed because they brought that piece of sh*t toyota up for me to look at it for a trade and it was WAY different from the pics.

they didnt even know how to get the 4x4 working. well im not going to get invloved. Quit SHITTING in my thread, i didnt sh*t on your toyota one. And im surprised someone bought that piece of sh*t!

How were the pics different from what i sent you i took them that morning?, as for the 4x4 we apologized for it and were willing to take the wheel off in the cold ass weather to make sure it worked. You on the other hand Purposely are miss leading people on this car

why not take a pic of the dash? or the back seats? or the dents? you don't even mention it in your ad???

thats it

Jesse

jepherz

Staff member
Clean it up guys; if you have bitching to do at each other, take it to PMs please. Everyone else, sounds like you may want to ask kindly for some more pictures before sending money.

Sale on.

cody

Okay post some pics. I honestly was interested until I read Jesse's comments. Id like to see any and all damage on the car. dents, rips, scratches, anything broken, etc. Its a long drive for me so if I buy it I'd like to know what Im getting first.

no problem i can do.

the car is my garage and its been to cold to open up the door to get some pics. but i will. and i never said the car is perfect.

This car isnt like #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts