The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant vr4 1324 /2000 Streamwood IL $ 3,800 sold!!

1991 galant vr4 1324/2000 just freshened the motor new main and rod bearings new head, hks 264 cams, double springs, oil pump, oil shaft, timing belt, plugs, wires,sheet metal intake, stainless header, 2nd gen mass air,new turbo ar70,fluidine radiator,full 3 inch exhaust,lowering springs adjustable shocks,17-8 sparco rims 30% thread left,auto meter gauges, safc2, short shifter,walbro 255 pump,rc 550 injectors, battery relocated to the trunk, front mount ,all hard pipes.it also has front bumper not in pics, 173,000 on chassis less than 100 on motor. well over $4,000 invested asking $3,800 any questions you can reach me on my cell 224-805-2000 will consider possible trades

Last edited by a moderator:

steve

Please add a location to the title or the thread will be deleted.

Do you have any underhood shots? Do you have the front bumper? Does the AC work good?

yes it has a front bumper a/c been deleted, 4ws also and the cruise control

MarsBars

I just saw this car today. I dropped off my jeep at Advanced Transmission in Streamwood and I look across the street to see a Green gvr4 with no front bumper and an evo 8 front mount. I didn't have time to find out whos car it was but it looked clean.

thanks; the car is mine... that's the shop i work at if intersted let me know just ask for chris

having problems posting more pics... give me your email address and i will forward some pics to you

if you email pics to dougiefresh03 (at) hotmail dot com I will put them in my photobucket and post them here for you

I have 95 Camry XLE (4 cyl.) with only 80K miles on it, if your interested to trade.

Peace out!

i am intrested in the car...any pics of the car with the front bumper on?? also what kind of shape is the body in?? rust? scratches/dents?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts