The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Las Vegas, NV 1992 Galant Vr-4 $3,200

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm selling my 1992 TURBO Limited Edition Galant VR-4.The reason I'm selling it is because I'm buying a new car and i don't want to have two cars. This is a rare car, they only made 1000 of them in 92.It's turbocharged and has all wheel drive. With the right owner and some TLC a very nice daily driving or a good sleeper car. The first 3200 or 3000 w/o the rims and there is no joyriding. If your interested in the car e-mail me and I'll get back to you asap. here's a list of the things i have on it.

- 4G63T JDM motor and tranny
- Walbro fuel pump
- 2100 ACT clutch
- Fidanza Light-Weight Flywheel
- AEM electronic boost controller
- 3in exhaust
- 16g turbo
- 2g mas air
- HID headlights
- new Radiator
- 17in rims
- I also have extra parts that come with the car
Here's something that wrong with it
- no power steering ( just need a belt, didn't put one in when i installed the new motor.)
- AC (needs belt and condenser to work.)
- Has scratches and a few dents
- Front driver seat is ripped

Brianawd

Quote:
Limited Edition Galant VR-4

For real its a limited edition car. You don't say. Just playing good luck with the sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wilfongtsi

Mileage, color, rust, is the 4ws still intact, any leaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts