The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1996 Eclipse GS/Northampton PA/$2500 OBO

Full Name: Mark
Email: [email protected]
City, State, Zip: Northampton, PA 18067
Shipping: Possibly
Price: $3000 OBO

Description:
Year:1996
Make:Mitsubishi
Model:Eclipse
Trim:GS
Transmission:5 Speed
Color:Dark Green?
Price:$3000 OBO

Time has come to sell my daily driver. The only reason I am selling is because I need a 4 door. It is damn near impossible to get a baby seat in and out of the back seat. The car has a 97-99 front end conversion and 97-99 wing.The car also has 99 GSX wheels with good tires,tinted windows (5% sunstrip and rear half with 25% on the front 2 windows. If I get the right amount I will incude the stereo with the car. Car comes with brand new in the box, all 4 KYB GR2's struts. It also has a header back exaust and cold air intake.

The good: Head was replaced due to the timing jumping, headgasket and timing belt job were also done at this time. Car also has a new clutch. I get about 30 MPG to and from work and the car runs great. I would keep the car if I didnt need a 4 door. Heat and AC both work awsome!

The bad: Sunroof does not work,driver window needs help going up and down, and the fender has a dent from a hit and run.

Picture065.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture071.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bump

Car needs to sell so I can pay my fines, make offers. This car is a awsome daily driver and gets great gas mileage.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts