The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2005 Evolution RS $23k Nebraska

I've decided to put my Evo forsale. It is a 2005 WW RS it currently has 35111 miles on it, and is still my daily driver I put about 20+ miles a day. It is located in Lincoln, NE.

IMG_0963.jpg

here is a list of mods:
engine
Vishnu Signature downpipe w/cat delete
RMR 3" catback
ETS 3.5" FMIC
ETS LICP
Samco blue IC hose's
IX BOV
HKS 272/272 cams
Fidanza cam gears
ported exhuast manifold
IX turbo
K&N filter
255 walbro
Powerflex front motor mount

wheels/suspension
17x9 gloss black 5zigen FN01RC w/falken 255/40/17 rt-615
Swift springs
whitline bumpsteer kit
hothkis rear swaybar
SS brakelines
Hawk HPS pads
Ebay rear strutbar

exterior
JDM IX rear bumper
Beatrush undertray
perrin shorty
5K Hid kit

Interior/electronics
Pioneer cd/usb radio
over $1k in speakers/amps (mbquart,kenwood,etc)
Zeitronix zt2 wideband with map sensor black lcd
Apexi AVCR (blue)
Optima redtop mounted in the trunk
I will also throw in a tactrix cable for ecuflashing and logging

It runs perfect and I have never had a problem with anything on it. I have had the car for over 3 years now I'm just looking to elimate a car payment at the moment. I would like to get $23,000 OBO or would consider a trade for a clean GVR4 + cash. I'm not interested in a project car I want something that is in great condition with a lower mile motor/drivetrain setup if possible. pm or email me with what you got
thanks,
ed
[email protected]

here are some pics: click

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts