The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 galant vr4 $2500 firm 332/1000 PA sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey guys , ive got my 1992 galant vr4 up for sale 332/1000, i have owner this car for almost a year and i have invested lots of time and money into this car
new parts-
timing belt replaced (didnt break just felt it needed to be replaced)
-new timing belt tension from mitsubishi
-new pulleys for timing belt
-new water pump (did just becuase i had the timing belt off)
-new balance shaft belt and tensioner
-new computer from advanced auto with 1 year warranty bought about 5 months ago
-new coolant temp sensor
-new 2.5 in stainless steel down pipe
-new full stainless steel exhaust from down pipe back just installed
-new fluids in transmission ,transfer case, and rear diff. all royal purple
ok that is all the stuff that i replaced , all these parts have about 5 miles on them

Here is a list of other mods done to the car before i bought it
-full 5 bolt conversion
-lsd rear
-aws delete
-full steel braided brake line clutch line and turbo oil line
-fully adjustable eibach suspension (coplete strut ass, with adjusters on rear shocks)
-i was tol it has a stage 2 clutch in it i didnt pull the tranny off to confirm this but the pedal is very firm and grabs excelent
-all motor mounts are red poly urathane
-trunk battery relocation

i have a clean title in hand for this car it does not look like it was in any accidents and has no rust, the mileage is wright around 150,000 and i believe it has a different motor than stock,,, that or someone just changed the valve cover because its not red like everyone elses its silver,

the car needs some minor work , like i said i put alot of time into it and just dont have any more time or money,, some things that arent perfect, the evgine has a rough idle but does idle , i was told that the screw on the throttle body has to be adjusted,,, ive never driven the car more than 5 miles since ive owned it so the rotors are kinda rusty front speakers are missing, check engine light and aws light is on, the front bumper has about a 3 inch crack on bottom drivers leather seat has normal wear, paint is faded from its age, the 1 tire in the left rear goes flat after letting it sit for over a month, i might be missing some little stuff but if you have any questions about the car please call me at 570-309-5664, i work night so i sleep from 10am to about 6 pm,, i am located in jermyn pa my zip is 18433, my price on the car is very firm due to the fact that i have more than that into the car

Last edited by a moderator:

4g63rwd

I'd like to know if this car is still available. Please let me know soon. Have cash.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts