Number 569/1000 is up for sale, Asking $2900obo. I'm hoping to have this gone in the next week or two.
I just recently bought this, but plans have changed and now I'm going to be moving in early July...
1992 Galant VR-4 101000 miles.
Some mods to the car:
- 3" downpipe
- 3" test pipe back exhaust
- no emissions
- hallman boost controller
- walbro 255 fuel pump
- ACT 2600lb clutch
- autometer boost and a/f gauges
- 1g dsm shifter
- 1g intake
- Optima Red top relocated to trunk
- newer all season tires with >90% tread left
- EPROM ECU keydiver chipped
- SAFC included but not hooked up
- non-cruise throttle cable
- Has a cheap pioneer CD player
- Runs well and drives straight
- Interior is clean and the leather looks good for its age.
- This car does have a sunroof.
- New Plug Wires
- rust spot on the front of the hood (see pics below)
-Power steering leaks
-trans grinds sometimes going into 2nd at high rpms