The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Plymouth Colt SOLD!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boostin21

I'd like some pics... Would you be interested in a trade at all?

MarsBars

Pictures to come. I will try and get some pictures since the accident. Sorry I have just been a little busy with finals coming up this week and work.

I am also interested in trades just let me know what you have to offer.

Last edited:

Boostin21

yeah get me pics of post accident please. definitly interested.

i was offering my ranger for trade.

andrew4g63

got pics yet

Boostin21

interested in my trade from a while ago...?

Lancer99

Damn I hate the older cars with no tach gauge at least a stock one. I drove my friends 92 corolla that was stick and it didnt have a tach and I got so frustraded with it, lol im picky.

Scoops

MarsBars

Its honestly not that bad. Infact it will make you a better driver. You get a better feel for the car. I can heel toe and rev match this car pretty damn well.

Last edited:

rgeier11

When will you be back in town so I can pick up those rims?

galant344

this car still for sale?

autobahntom

Not to take the thread off topic, but the 89-92 body style Colt/Mirages were unique in that they all have the same wiring harness (for the individual years) for the sticks and one for the automatics. If you get a cluster that has a tach in it, the tach will work (cluster just plugs in). Not having a tach bugs me also. If you get one out of a GT or turbo car, the speedo goes to 150 also-although I have never swapped a one of these into a regular colt so I don't know how the speedo may or may not change.
Same for the clock, if it didn't have one, the wiring is still there; plugs into the clock blank.

MarsBars

Thanks autobahntom. I figured the wiring with the cluster was there. I just never thought it was worth spending money on. Also when I bought the car it did not have a clock in it. So I bought one at a junk yard for about $5 and the wiring was just sitting there and was a plug and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts