The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2006 Mazdaspeed 6, Kansas City MO $19500 price dropped

V8EATER

2006 Mazdaspeed 6, Grand Touring model, just a few ticks over 13k miles. 2.3L turbo, 274hp. All wheel drive, similar to the Haldex systems. 6 speed manual, heated leather seats, BOSE, Xenons, etc. Super clean! All of the fluids were replaced with Mobil 1 synthetic (after the first 10k miles). Brand new windshield, tires rotated every 3k. The only options that this car had were Navi and a sunroof, and this car has neither. Adult owned by a local SCCA driving instructor. The color is that dark cherry (purple) color that Mazda has (I forget the name).

I've driven this car, and it's a lot of fun for a daily driver. Quick, comfortable, and handles great.

$19500, waaaay under KBB. Car is located in Kansas City, Missouri.

You can either PM me, or email me at [email protected]. Local test drives are welcome, and delivery is possible for an additional amount.

More pictures can be seen on my Flickr account:
click

Last edited:

JB

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts