The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 631/1000 Belize Green, Windham, ME $1250 OBO

631 was my daily driver until two weeks ago when it jumped its timing...and you know what that means. It has a solid body with around 106K miles on it. No rust, but there are some dings and scuffs that you'd expect from a 15+ year old car. The trunk lid clear coat is oxidized, but again, nothing too major. The only mods are a K&N, ACT2600 clutch (maybe 15K on it) and a 2.5" exhaust. The interior is in good shape, only the radio surround is missing. Leather is all good with no rips or tears. The hood has the usual lip rust. I hate to think of it as a parts car, so I'm selling it whole. With a heart transplant, it would be a good daily driver again. I just don't have the time or garage space to make it happen. Someone that's looking for a good project, please take it off my hands. I can take more pics upon request, but right now it's under a good deal of snow (stupid Maine winters....). I took these just as it was starting to snow.

hows the transmission? im pretty interested!

is the exhaust a turboback?

Last edited by a moderator:

The transmission is a little balky when it's cold (reverse is a little tough), but once it warms up it's fine. I never beat on it, so I don't know if it will grind when you really get into it. As for the exhaust, yes, it's a turbo-back setup. I'm not sure who the manufacturer is, though, since it was on there when I bought it. It doesn't have a cat either. Let me know if you have any other questions I can answer! Thanks!

I'm going to Leon, I just need to get posting permission to that group. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ok sorry i was mostly interested for the tranny, the exhaust and the wheels. ill let you know though. if you want to part it out let me know or if the person who buys it wants to get rid of some stuff.

Pm me your addy I'll send you a radio surround, seems I have like three & a need for none.

turbotom20g

Oh man I have money in hand and would bought this in a heart beat if it was running, dam. I'll diffently consider it though.

mistaVR4

This is a STEAL! One of you lucky fou's are gonna get your hands on VR4 with just over 100k for practically nothing, BUY it while you can!!...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Last edited:

Hi all,

After posting the car the first time, I had a family issue that caused me to drop the ball in responding to members in a timely (if at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif) fashion. I'm very sorry for falling off the planet. Everything is back to normal now and the car is still for sale. If anyone is interested, I can post additional pictures, minus the snow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If you have any questions or interest, please let me know and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

Again, I apologize for those of you that expressed interest and I dropped the ball.

Thanks!

Bill

Send you a PM. I was speaking to you about the car but somehow lost contact. I sent you my number. Thanks

Steveb

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned