The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 #1725, $4k obo, Columbus, OH - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOSED, decided to part out FS OH: 1991 GVR4 #1725, $4k obo
do not contact - look in "Parts for Sale" section

Well, it's finally time to sell the GVR4 and move on since I'm moving.. less than 30k miles on the engine (edit -

Last edited by a moderator:

CarRacer

Nice car, wish it was a little closer to home. I'd already be there to buy it.

Ok, so i just dumped $3000 into my 2.3 engine build, and another $2000 in transmission work

and this car is a million times cleaner/better then mine will ever be

sigh

replied to all emails / PMs - sorry for the delay, I've been working a lot of hours.

i love it.....i would buy if it were fully tuned and ready to go.....rims are a nice touch

SteveDSM

hey blackhole, i pm'd you, i am VERY interested...

Thanks,
Steve

e-mailed again i want to come look at it this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Everybody,

If you are still interested, my GVR4 is still for sale. I apologize for my lack of response – I had surgery and recovery was a lot more involved than I ever expected.

GVR4 info: click

Sorry,
Kyle

Thanks for the offer, but I've already got too many vehicles as-is. Not looking to trade, just sell outright. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts