GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Cars For Sale » FS: 2000 Dodge Durango RT $8500 Queens NY
Previous thread Next thread

FS: 2000 Dodge Durango RT $8500 Queens NY

MarkDML
ich lieben der evo 9
387/2000
1449/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 568593 posted 11/28/07 10:11 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
I have decided to sell my Blue Dodge Durango R/T 5.9L

It has 74,000 Miles (way less that milage just rounded off) and well taken care of by the previous owner who is the mechanic of the truck. It has a remote start, good option for the winter, HID single beam head lights, Front/ Rear Bumper Guard with the tail lights Brush guards, I also have the Dodge Rubber Floor Mat to protect the floormat from the factory.

Addition: car has a stock 3 inch exhaust, Mickey Thompson tires, New Polyurethane bushings (a little squeaky in the winter but they are new)

I have the truck for sale locally for $9000 but I want to get rid of it since I will be moving to a new place in January and there is no need for me to have a Durango and the VR-4 (its a PIA to be moving one of them for the alternate parking.

The truck also have a tow hook installed incase I need to transport something but only used it when I have to move my Galant VR4 from the place where I purchase it from to the shop here in Queens NY.

Pics may be seen here: click or www.myspace.com and look for the durango r/t on the pics.

If interested or have questions, please call me at my cell at 917 577 9389.

Thanks
Mark DML

In Search for: Galant VR-4
"Speed Kills, Drive a Honda and live longer "
2008 Jeep JK Unlimited
www.facebook.com
Instagram: MarkDML

Edited by MarkDML (11/29/07 12:58 AM)

Posts: 628 | From: Queens NY | Member Since: 04/16/05 | IP: (143.104.64.5) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 15 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava, iceman69510, pot 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 2580

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.037 seconds in which 0.027 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page