The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD FS: 91 Galant VR4 NYC $8000 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hksvr4

The car is sitting in my garage now. I don't plan on driving it anytime soon. I took the insurance off the car and returned the plates. Just wanted to see what kind of response I get for it.

The car runs mint. Motor has 5000 miles and chassie has 150000. The car was burning oil. I am running dual valve springs. The inner spring lifted the stock valve steam seals causing oil to leak into the cylinders. We fixed it with new slimmer valve steam seals from FP. Also new Mitsu metal head gasket, and Magnus heat barrier. The car runs excellent, just needs a good tune. Garage kepted for 10yrs I've owned it. Does not see snow, dirt, and sometimes rain. I wax the car at least twice a week. No rust. No rips on interior. I brought a full interior from Jas3113 on this board. Will include stock wheels and tires.

BAD: No A/C, I have all the a/c componets. The car has an electrical draw. I charge the battery fully then the next 2 days it's dead. Not sure where the draw is. Could be the factory alarm.

My Car

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts