The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 85/1000 plus lots of extra parts. $3500, Northern NY

automaton

I have this 1992 VR-4, 85/1000, that I've had for a few years and never did anything with it. 147k miles. It say for quite a while, so the brakes are rough, but it started right up. It ran rough on heavy throttle, when I parked it, and that persists. It had some rust around the edges, but it's not too bad. The clear coat is completely gone on much of the car. The cladding is complete, but the one "rare" dogleg falls off, so I just put it inside the car. The buyer can attach it any way they please.

It's completely stock, never modified. Lots of extra parts from my old VR-4. A partial set of black cladding, spoiler, mirrors, door cards, tail lights, grill, some marker lights. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, as I have them in a couple boxes.

Lots of pics in the c-list ad.

It should be trailered, but you can drive onto it. Ready to go today. Let me know if you need more specific info.

Sold.

Last edited:

automaton

The clutch seems to have given up the ghost. It's no longer actuating when you push the clutch pedal in.

Price lowered to $3000 to reflect this.

automaton

Sold. I'll have a bunch of parts for sale after I move.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts