48 year old, long time Mitsubishi driver is ready to retire from the EVO X. I drove a 1990 Eclipse GS turbo in college, Galant VR4 through the rest of the 90's (even started the www.galantvr4.org website), and then bought this wicked white EVO X GSR on 4/28/2017 with 18,421 miles.
I'm in a Nashville, Tennessee suburb so the car is completely rust free and always garage kept. I work from home, even before COVID, so it doesn't have a lot of miles on it.
When I got it, it was completely stock but I know the previous owner had just a single mod of an aftermarket air filter for a while but that was it.
- AEM intake
- Depo Racing upper intercooler pipe
- MXP short 3" downpipe
- Depo Racing 3" High-Flow Cat
- Depo Racing 3" Test Pipe also included
- Cobb 3" Cat-Back exhaust with oval tips
- RRE 3 port boost solenoid
- AEM Wideband sensor
- Air vent gauge pod
- Tactrix, ECU Flash, Keyspan USB to serial cable for tuning
- Tuned by Chet Rickerman
- HomeLink rear view mirror
- Backup camera
- Hood struts
- Dynamat roof, floor, and trunk
- I removed the spare tire for weight savings and added trunk space. I still have the spare, tools, carpet, board, etc and it will be included.
- Hyundai pulleys (4/26/2020; 36,002 miles)
- ACT street clutch (9/18/2019; 34,200 miles)
- Redline power steering flush (7/6/2019; 32,651 miles)
- StopTech STR-600 brake fluid (3/23/2019; 31,249 miles)
- Coolant flush (12/2/2018; 29,730 miles)
- New Optima Red Top battery (12/1/2018; 29,690 miles)
- Mitsu SPIII Rear Diff fluid (11/3/2018; 29,395 miles)
- New Mitsubishi pulleys and Gates serpentine belt (8/17/2018; 28,353 miles)
- Redline fluids for transmission, transfer case, and rear diff (12/29/2017; 24,424 miles)
- Centric Posi-Quiet brake pads (6/5/2017; 20,138 miles)
The rest of the car is stock. Stock suspension that has never been modified. Stock turbo, stock fuel system, etc. None of this stuff has ever been modified.