The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Roanoke, Va. $7500 1992 #29/1000

acook

Another kid on the way, time to pass the dream along. Bought this a few months ago off of this forum. Been my daily driver with no issues except for having to replace the brake master cylinder. Old post from 92 Talon will show the best detailed pictures and a few videos. Hate to let it go but I know someone on here will treat her right.

img.php

gvr4ever

Maybe more details? Galant VR4s get no love in the age of Japanese collectables. Yet.

Your asking price is higher for the documented presentation.

acook

Appreciate the feedback. All documentation going back to the original owner who took great care of the car. Stacks of maintenance records. I’ll break out the book and post some more pictures. I love going through the book every time and seeing everything from the original build sheet, oil change and filter every three months, but nothing major. I just love it’s originality. If you check out user 92 talons post, who I purchased car from around June on this forum, he does a really good job on going through the car with a fine tooth comb. More pics soon

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Put some links to the other posts if you are referencing them. Then clearly state what if anything has changed since then.

92_talon_awd

If I didn't have a Delica in my garage getting a motor rebuild I'd seriously consider taking it back ha. Good luck with the sale, hopefully it goes to someone who will hold on to it and keep it orginal. It was definitely my garage queen.

acook

I understand these photos may not show too much detail but I was wanted to at least exemplify this cars history. The original owner was from Fayetteville, AK and took meticulous care of this car. All maintenance records follow the order/ build sheet, basic maintenance and more which really shows the original owners love and care for this car. It was then passed along to his grandson, who lost interest, passed it along to our fellow “92 Talon” user who drove the car from AK to TN and then found it’s way to me. I really can’t describe the history of this car without posting a hundred pictures or a million words. I’ll continue to keep the car up for sale until February (tax season) but after that It’ll become another garage queen/ future Buschur racing start. Cheers

acook

Also including a few links from user “92 talon” whom I purchased the vehicle from in June of 2019. Cheers to him who also kept the dream alive.

click

click

click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings