The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 853/2000 Chehalis Wa

Rcgalant

I have 853/2000. She has treated me very well. Love this car but getting rid of her. Reason of getting rid of her is because I am trying to get a 1967 cougar, my favorite car, and this was the first step. Interior is amazing!! Very clean!! Has a touch screen radio that has Bluetooth and all the fun things. She also has a 16g turbo running 15lbs of boost at this moment. Due to the turbo the battery was moved to the trunk. Manual boost adjuster. Racing clutch, so yes, it is short and grandma might kill it a few times. Very beautiful car but there is one negative. The driver side was side swiped so it has no door handles, broken front window, now side mirror, and fender is pretty bad as well as the back bumper not in the best shape. She is still my daily though, hasn’t had a fuss about it either. Comes with front bumper with intercooler cut out, another maroon hood, the stock turbo, 140 amp alternator that needs a rebuild as I was told from previous owner, and a couple other things. It really sucks to get rid of her. Please only serious people, give me an offer. I am located in Chehalis, Wa. Pics are before sideswipe.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Needs price and location in the title. Do you take it mudding often?

Rcgalant

No I do not take it mudding, that was after we had a get together with some friends and made a little course in the field.

transparentdsm

i find it hard to make a large offer on a car that has been side swiped and you don't have any pictures of said side swipe damage, nor have you mentioned if you disclosed the damage to insurance and what state the title is in(salvage or clean)... that all being said, ill offer you $800 and come tow it away next weekend.

Rcgalant

I understand but title is clean. Never did claim it on insurance. I will post pictures of side swipe. It also has 112k on it.

Last edited:

fuel

$3500 would find you a much tidier example that doesn't need work to fix up a side swipe. I'm thinking this is a $1000 car, on the verge of being a part out. Sorry.

kerry92gvr4

yeah , $3500 is far out of reach for this . Im with fuel , i think his cash price might be a bit high also .

strokin4dr

Quoting fuel:
$3500 would find you a much tidier example that doesn't need work to fix up a side swipe. I'm thinking this is a $1000 car, on the verge of being a part out. Sorry.

Spot on assessment for this one.

AZTECAVR4

I get it. You want as much money out of it to buy your dream car. This car is mine. I would love to take this and fix it but 3500 is high for a swiped car. I’ll take it no part out. Just let me know

AZTECAVR4

$500-$1000 I know that seems unfair but it’s not as bad as what it will take to fix the doors the side skirt and the front fender. As well as any anything else to keep her. Does it have structural damage to the frame?

thomcasey

Well, needs a fender, two doors, a window, rear quarter repair, maybe replace rear bumper, then paint. Seems right.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts