The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 VR4 #963/1000 $3500 Columbus,OH

derek963

Up until recently I never thought I would be doing this but unfortunately here I am. For sale is my baby, 963/1000. I just do not have the time or space anymore and honestly my tastes have changed and I no longer have the desire to build a nasty street car like I originally planned. She's SO close to being road worthy, really just needs some buttoning up-some interior bits are in the back seat, crossmembers need reinstalled, clutch needs bled, needs fluids, the only major thing left would be a tune. Keep in mind some of the small things will be taken care of as I still work on the car when I can make time for it. Motor has been rebuilt, lots of goodies, starts and runs but will need to be towed. She is very straight, free of rot. Paint is in good condition, I would say 7/10 (clear peeling about 6 inches across on the front driver fender, and a 4 inch spot on the hood), interior is 9/10, extremely clean aside from a little driver seat bolster wear (and the obvious "A" pillar screw holes). I apologize for the poor pictures, hard to get a good angle in the garage. I can send more upon request. [email protected] would be the best way to reach me, I am not on here very often but I will try to check PMs daily.

ACL bearings
OEM pistons
Original rods
Original Crank in great condition
Original head/ replaced valve stem seals
3G lifters
PTE 50/31
DNP tubular manifold
Tial wastegate
Denso 720 CC Injectors
Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump
AEM wideband
HKS Piggyback (added picture because I'm not sure of the model name)
And
Ostrich 2.0
Aluminum Intercooler piping
Front mount intercooler
2 switched electric fans
VW Scirocco Radiator for added room under the hood
Act 6 puck sprung clutch
Fidanza 11lb lightweight flywheel
Battery relocation to the trunk
3 Inch turbo back custom exhaust with magnaflow muffler
Hawk performance street brake pads
Braided SS brake lines
Braided SS clutch line
New slave cylinder
New clutch master cylinder
Both front axles replaced
FD AND RP calipers replaced
Timing belt, TB tensioner and pulleys replaced

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts