The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1967 mercedes 200 commerce city, co $2,200/obo

biglady112

You have to be different. There are all kinds of neat cars out there that interest me. I like challenges and enjoy trying new things. Putting them back on the road is just as important to me these days. Old cars interest me more than any new car on the road. I honestly don't know a thing about any car built after 2000 really. New cars just don't intrigue me.

Jesus_Negros

God damn Steve, I want another heckflosse /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

biglady112

Ill cut you a deal to help with shipping. It is a project. No denying that after sitting forever

Jesus_Negros

Let me see if I can sell my w123 to make room.

biglady112

They do well here with the hippies. I can't imagine it not selling in california. The heckflosse is unique for sure. When did you have one? Diesel?

Jesus_Negros

Yup, it was my first Mercedes.
66' 200D, slowest thing I've ever driven.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts