For sale a 91' Galant VR4 number 418/1000 non-sunroof car...
I purchased the car incomplete about a year and a half ago with the intent to resort the car for a cool daily/weekend car. Since then I have purchased a new home, my first son was born and find myself with very little time to work on the car. I love the car and love Mitsubishi's, but I am realistic in the fact that my family is more important right now to me.
The car was purchased with the following mods:
- Manley Piston
- Manley Rods
- FP Turbo Manifold
- FP3065 Turbocharger w/ external tial gate
- BC272/272 Camshafts
- ECM link V3
- Mangus V3 cast intake manifold
The modifications completed by me
- Fuel lab -6an fuel filter
- Fuel lab adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- New braided -6an fuel feed
- Fuel lab fuel pressure gauge
- Evo III radiator with custom Flex-a-lite fan and shroud
- Custom inter cooler
- Custom inter cooler piping
- Deleted the FIAV
- Replaced coolant temp sensor
- Replaced idle air control valve
- Tune up: plugs, wires, fluids
- Fixed small oil pan leak
- Repaired some damage to wiring
- 750CC FIC Injectors
- replaced front brake pads
The car runs and drives great, has no gear grinds, working power steering and working aws. It idles strong at 950 rpm pulls great and gets fairly good mileage for a car its age with its modifications. I drive the car about two to three times a week about 75 miles a week just to keep it moving.
The car need some cosmetic work along with suspension work. Included in the sale I have new ball joints, tie rods, end links, control arm bushings, wheel bearings, wheel seal, cv boots, caliper rebuild kit and few other odds and ends. Again the goal for the car was for it to be a reliable daily/weekend car that why I was going to replace ever wear item.
If you have any questions or just want to converse about the car feel free to call me at 786-457-8945 my name is Glenn, Enjoy the pictures below.