The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 galant vr4 524/1000 San Antonio, tx $3500

524of1000

Unfortunately I have a lot going on in my life and I need to let Ugly Betty go. Clean title, runs but has issues. Many, many mods including Evo 8 ecu, e85 and a gt35. PM for more info, will not part out. I've spent too much time, blood and money getting her to where she is. And apparently I can't upload pics from my phone. Awesomeness. I'll work on that. You can also email me, [email protected] for pics/more details.

Edit:Mods include:
GT35 turbo
Tubular manifold
Custom intake, evo 8 maf
Treadstone fmic, custom pipes
2.5" thermal r&d turboback exhaust
Evo 8 valvetrain
Evo 8 ecu
1250cc injectors
Wally 225
Aeromotive AFPR
NA TB
Minor wire tuck
Battery relocation
Custom COP ignition
Gates Kevlar timing belt
BS delete
Stealth TT front brakes
3kgt sl wheels 16x8 (ONLY VR4 with this setup. I do recommend bigger wheels. Calipers clear the wheel by millimeters)
KYB AGX front struts (swift lowering springs included but not installed)
White line 28mm rear sway bar
5 lug swap
XTD stage 4 u sprung 6 puck clutch
The interior has been replaced with better condition parts. This has taken YEARS to do, and they're not perfect, but pretty damn good.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Check your picture size, as the board upload size is limited.

524of1000

It's my phone. I just moved, looking for my tablet so I can upload pics. There are some older ones on here if you look up my username. Sorry guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GSTwithPSI

If you were serious about selling the car, you could have done this yourself. A serious sale ad attracts serious buyers...just saying. GLWS.

Quoting 524of1000:
Heres 524 the day I bought her:

and as of yesterday, I'm mocking up my i/c pipes:

as of 03/08/10, First build done, but has many issues. Hitting the reset button.

As of 10/08/10

524of1000

I got a new phone and am able to add pics now...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts