Showroom condition! One owner car, which was babied and kept in the garage most of its life! It was never raced, always maintained. The only reason original owner was willing to give it up, was because it developed crankwalk (despite stock clutch, stock turbo, stock boost and synthetic motor oil!).
Probably one of the nicest surviving DSMs!
Car has few, very tasteful mods:
- Ground Controls adjustable coilovers w/Tokico adjustable shocks and upgraded top mounts
- Greddy BOV valve with matching hard I/C pipe
- Stillen strut tower bar
- Magnacore plug wires
- Powerslot rotors
- TurboTuf SST exhaust (or some other, 90ís specific system)
- Injen/K&N intake
- 14B turbo
- Hallman boost controller
- Braided SST brake lines and clutch lines
- OEM 97/99 Eclipse front bumper cover (car never been hit, PO, just like this look more).
New motor was built with the following specs:
- 1g 7 bolt block (superior, 1G oil squirters)
- 2G perfect crank
- ACL race bearings
- BS delete
- ARP Head studs
- EVO 8 pistons/rods
- 14b turbo
- New water pump (1G 7 bolt model)
- New OEM timing belt