The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2006 Evo 9 $16,000 NJ

gvr4737

PRICE DROP!!!! $16,000 FIRM!!!

For Sale :Silver 2006 Evo 9 GSR, Car has 90,000 Miles on it. The Long Block and Clutch and ACD Pump have just under 2,000 miles on it. All Work to Car was Done at a Well Known Mitsubishi Certified Dealer in NJ. Car is Bone Stock Aside from a Turbo Back Exhaust,cone filter and JDM Evo 9 Rear Bumper. This car is extremly clean and great for a stock evo. The tires have about 40% tread left on them. The brakes are good and everything in the car works. The only Flaw to the body is a ding on the Hood which was from a rock on the highway. Car is Located in Northern NJ. I am not willing to ship . You can message me for more information or if your interested in coming to look at the car call my cell phone at (201)213-1249

Looking to Make a quick Sale if possible

Here are the Pics of the car: ( I have more if you need more)

evoproof_zps740f9e47.jpg

evoproof2_zps30434111.jpg

evocluster_zpsd96d204d.jpg

evodash_zpsaeb86c8a.jpg

evodriverside_zpsca83e50a.jpg

evoenginebay_zps3d3d9d73.jpg

evofrontdent_zps703482d1.jpg

evofront_zps5cc2fd4d.jpg

evopassengerside_zpsb1ba8374.jpg

evorearend_zpsf04be662.jpg

evosidepaint_zps3d0ceeb5.jpg

evovin_zps9d3ae2e7.jpg

That Last Pic has the VIN # of the Car. Im very Upfront with this sale and I want it to go as smoothly as possible. I have the carfax printed out which shows the history of the car so im ready to make a deal.Get this mostly Stock Evo 9 before it goes quick.No Salvage or Rebuilt Title. Car is Clear Aside from small accident on carfax

Car Vin # is JA3AH86C66U055419

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts