The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR4 #100 $3500OBO Green Bay WI

1991 Galant VR4 #100/2000, really hate to sell either of my vr4s but i just dont have time or money for them anymore and i really want to see them go to a good home with someone who will appreciate them for what they are.
Car is black no sunroof, 188,xxx on chassis has JDM cyclone motor with functional cyclone manifold, small 16g jdm turbo, full 2.5in. turbo back exhaust, fmic with 2.5in. piping, stock mafs with k&n filter, greddy bov recirculated, fidanza aluminum flywheel with exedy clutch, powerslot rotors in the front with hawk pads, hks turbo timer, car is NOT originally from wisconsin but yes it does have some rust on the inside of the door bottoms, i never drove it in winter, quarter panels and chassis of car is solid with NO rust, i dont have alot of time to spend online so if interested please call Jason at 920-737-9796, i will also be posting a ad for my 92 GVR4 #383 very soon

turbojew

ps?
4ws?
ac?

4G63_GSR

pics of both cars?

4wheelsqueal

Where have these been hiding?! Pics?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned