The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Talon AWD Shell $130 Winona, MN

123abc

Selling my Talon shell after this weekend. Won't be for sale too long as I know what happens to cars that sit out in the woods for too long. If it doesn't sell, I'll probably make more than this scrapping it but that's not what I want to do, as I would rather see someone make use of it. Yes it's very rusty under it but it's still usable for a beater. I daily drove and beat the piss out of this car for the last year-year and a half and it has been great for me.

Will need:

-Motor
-Trans
-T-case
-ECU
-Radiator
-Clutch Master
-Exhaust
-Front wheel bearings
-Front axles

Will come with mostly everything else. Will throw an open 3 bolt in the back, will come with the driveshaft, wire harness that I put together and re-routed, 94 rear bumper and tails. Will NOT come with the wheels pictured, or the steering wheel, or the shift knob.

072711100016.jpg

SDC13008.JPG

SDC13003.JPG

IMG_8994copy-1-1.jpg

Link to the build thread with a lot of pics: CLICK ME

I'm not trying to make anything off it like I said, I would just like to see the shell being used instead of scrapped. Shoot me a text or call at fiveohseven458458two, name is Dustin.

Last edited:

Lukefraizer

If you do scrap it I would really like the 5 lug all around. I would take the whole thing I just dont have a way to get it to me.

Luke

123abc

Well, I'm just going to start parting this thing out I think. No one wants a rusty ass shell. I think the hood and fenders are spoken for but that's it. If there's anything anyone needs off a DSM let me know. Will not ship bigger items like drivetrain parts and bumpers, etc.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned