The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1181/2000 GVR4 Project Dallas $2200

I recently had the opportunity to drive one of these cars and it felt like a DSM. I had forgotten that I don't really like DSM's. I'm not super interested in finishing it now so I'm looking for $2200 for everything or a trade for something else fun and maybe closer to completion. Here's my craigslist ad (I hope this isn't against the rules)Shoot me an email at [email protected]

"This is number 1181 of 2000 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4's. It sits now as a shell with engine and trans installed but not wired. It's got a fresh (5000 mile) stock rebuild block with a ported head and FP1X cams. Includes 2G manifold and fresh 14B turbocharger. Transmission was recently opened up and inspected and everything is within tolerance. It has a three bolt LSD out back and a freshened driveshaft. Transfer case is not yet installed. There's an aftermarket Evo 8 intercooler sitting up front but it's not hooked up. New wheel bearings up front and new brake pads all around. Basically you'll need a fuel pump, ECU, exhaust, and intercooler piping. I have a clear title, key, normal car sh*t. I would like to get $2200 for everything I have in it or I wouldn't mind trading for something fun, if slightly more finished. This is a rare, awesome car that doesn't need much work. The heavy lifting's been done, it just needs a few more odds and ends and you'll have a rare little street legal rally car. I like 240's, Datsuns, Miatas, AE86's, enduro motorcycles, RX7, trucks maybe? Will also trade for something gangster like a Q45, LS400, Nissan Cedric, or Toyota Soarer. I dunno, any thing old and Japanese will probably get my attention. Send me an email. Will not, however, under any circumstances, trade for a 4EFTE swapped Tercel. I've already got one."

PC290190.jpg

iphoneupload026.jpg

iphoneupload027.jpg

jnava

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif epic.... so you said no to Brian!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts