The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 BG shell 1945/2000, 156k Shawano, WI $350.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

4wheelsqueal

The last of my fleet. Picked up 1945/2000 from a member on here that was going to crush it. Got all the body parts and started to put it back together but have picked up an evo and decided to sell all the galants and focus on the evo. Its has small dents on the body, a dent above the rear drivers light, and scratch on the rear drivers door. some surface rust underneath and the bottom of the inner fenders on the body but otherwise not too bad a shape. Edit: all rust is surface rust, nothing rusted thru. All the pieces are there to put it back together EXCEPT for the following: no engine, trans, t-case, ecu, gas tank and sending unit. Other than the parts listed, the car is complete. The wiring harness that connects to the front doors has been cut and will need to be resoldered. Have the wiring clips that were cut. AM NOT PARTING at this time. If you want something off the car, buy the whole thing. has 156,808 on the body. Pretty firm on the price. I know what its worth parted out. Any questions or other pictures needed, pm me.

Last edited:

4wheelsqueal

forgot to add that i do also have the dash plaque that will be included in the sale.

4wheelsqueal

Lofty

Damn you!

I could have bought this one instead of 1049!

Haha oh well, 1049 has a lot more character /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bump for an awesome guy, sold me my shell. Will definitely help you out as much as he can.

4wheelsqueal

Sorry, goes with the shell if it sells.

4wheelsqueal

Nope, not even close. Actually had the tank out of this car and a 1g dsm one sitting next to each other and their very different. Vr4 tank is flatter and wider than dsm.

blue64tsi

ok thank you for the answer was always curious... since i am getting into vr4s and have alot of dsm stuff sitting around... thanks again

trunks

Tempted to take another MN / WI road trip for a gvr4. I was hoping you were closer. If it comes to crushing it let me know I will save it.

4wheelsqueal

Will probably keep it together till november 15. After that, will strip it and then if someone what's the shell, they can come get it.

KT

I'll take that left front wheel if you part it.

GSX_TC

somebody save this VR4!!

4wheelsqueal

Quoting 123abc:
Driveshaft included?

Yes driveshaft included and just dug out the radiator for it yesterday so that's included too.

4wheelsqueal

Also the entire interior is either in the car or .in my sotrage locker, will just need to be put back together. Carpet has been cleaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts