The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 94 cherry red 240sx vert (NJ) low mileage/clean/5 spd swap 5000

jesus_ralliart

Name: Mark D
Contact Info: Pm or respond in thread

Year: 94
Make: Nissan
Model: 240sx
Color: Red
Mileage: 84679
Transmission: Manual

Price: 5000

Description: Before ppl fly off the handle about the price, I'm gonna say its based on how clean/rust free it is as well as the low mileage. I see crap s13s with a billion miles for sale for 3.5k + so yea...

Anyhow, i am somewhat flexible but price is mostly firm. I picked this car up in a trade and while it is a great car I can't seem to hold onto a car for very long. Only con is the rear window is ripped and some sort of scotch-taped(new back window/piece is included in sale). I didn't mod the car but rather traded for it as is.

Onto mods:

Stance coilovers
r33 brakes all around
370z wheels(painted black)
skyline diff(dunno if r32 or r33) and axels
aem intake
dc headers
b&m short shifter
350z shift knob
lightweight flywheel(dunno brand)
apexi noir catback
skyline sway bars
s14 seats
viper alarm

Last edited:

jesus_ralliart

lol, yea i traded my vr4 for this.... not looking to get back into a vr4 for a while. thanks for the offer. and yea, my gf loves the vert.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts