The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 VR-4 (1316/2000) 134k Central NY ***SOLD***

I've owned this car for about seven years now. Purchased from another member in Eugene, OR at 94k . I'm the third owner. Has been my daily up till recently when I got a new job. Needs some work: hung caliper (was a rebuild, have an extra core), radiator has been repaired with epoxy, flex pipe is noisy (cat back is less than two years old, was built by Vermont Custom Auto with a magna-flow can). Many new parts over the last 20,000 miles including: alternator, timing belt/water pump + lifters(oem parts installed by Burlington Mitsubishi), 16g turbo, act 2100 clutch, IAC (car idles rock steady). Too much to list(whiteline/agx, poly bushings, mbc, keydiver, momo wheel) contact me for details. 16x7.5 kosei k-1 wheels have decent tread bf goodrich g-force sport tires. stock wheels are rattle canned black and have good tread cooper tires. The body is quite clean for a car that has been in the northeast for so long but rust has begun (hood edge, little bubbling by window trim). Has been a very dependable car but not what I need right now and I can't get the work done it needs. With a small amount of work, you'd have a nice example. Car is also a great candidate for deeper restoration. $3k with the kosei's $2.5K without. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SamsVR4

I'm interested. Could I get more pictures? Also, is the car drivable with the hung caliper or will that need to be fixed/replaced before it could be driven any distance?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned