The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: 91 Galant VR4 (OH) $4700 FIRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VR4ownzU

In a nutshell the car came from the original owner in CA in October of 2009. I shipped it from the 2nd owner in CT a few months ago. It is in very very good condition all around with some small body dings. The chassis is 100% rust free and clean including all suspension components. It is 841/2000. I have the original manual, window sticker, and UNUSED matching key fob that has been in a ziplock bag since the car was new. Stock wheels are in great shape. Jack and spare tire have never touched the ground.. Factory head unit is intact. A/C blows cold and everything works!

GOOD: Stock original, Cali car, no rust, everything works.

New tires, front inner and outer cv boots (both axles), thermostat, coolant, trans fluid, timing belt, balance belt, idler pulley, tensioner and pulley, front crank seal, drive belts, knock sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires, injectors, pcv valve, exhaust manifold studs and nuts, o2 sensor, isc motor throttle body gaskets, water pump, valve cover gasket and half moon. Intake manifold fully cleaned (new gasket). Throttle body cleaned and rebuilt with new shaft seals. Back of head fully cleaned. ECU repaired (caps and injector drivers) and socketed. Comes with a factory Galant parts catalog and original floor mats.

BAD: 192k miles

Other than that, the car runs well, and pulls strong for a stocker. No mods have ever been done on the car so all wiring and vacuum lines are original with no cuts/splices. ABS and 4WS are operational.

$4700 FIRM
Due to condition, no rust, maintenance, originality, no mods and how much time I took cleaning it! Don't like the price....sorry but good lucking finding one this nice.

VIN# JA3CX56U2MZ008651
MAIL: [email protected]

MORE PHOTOS: link

DSCN2430.jpg

DSCN2447.jpg

DSCN2444.jpg

DSCN2424.jpg

DSCN2426.jpg

DSCN2423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VR4ownzU

I should be at the DSM shootout and maybe Buschurs on Saturday. Look for my car if your interested!

381gvr4

How much was painted, excluding the front bumper? Thanks

VR4ownzU

I'm really not sure. As far as I can tell the rest of the body is completely original and in awesome shape.

4nmscle

This should have been sold Saturday :-( but I wasn't trying to pull a car out from someone. Congrats on the pick up. She looks amazing.

spooln4fun

Is this sold? Interested in a 1gb panda talon? Completely bonestock! All maintenance was done at 93,000 miles. Has 98,xxx now as I drive it daily. Has LSD rear end factory cd player, new hatch struts, new shocks and brand new tires. Can text pics if interested.

VR4ownzU

Quoting speedyd718:
sold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If u can don't drive it in the winter! Ha. Damn I'll never find one that clean again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts