The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

89-92 GVR4 Alumnium radiator (ebay Item, from china)

Vman911

I purchased the radiator off ebay for a 89-92 GVR4 and it didn't really fit right. First thing I did was cut off the 1/8" of rubber on the Bottom holes to drop it down a little. Then I had to move the holes over toward driver side a 1/4". The top brackets I had to elongate the holes to fit cause the radiator was wider then stock. The sensor in bottom doesn't fit. You need a Drill bit and tap for 14x1.5mm for the sensor. After all said and done it fits pretty good. Tight fit by intercooler pipe but it works fine. Good luck... Vinman

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts