The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

non abs hardlines and awd proportioning valve Part Numbers

324vr4

next mod is to yank the abs system so i need:

non-abs proportioning valve from awd dsm,
the two hard lines that run from the brake cylinder to prop valve,
the two hard lines that run from the prop valve to front calipers.

please let me know if you have any of these in good condition. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan

I would only look for a used prop valve if you are doing this conversion. I just bought brand new hard lines from mitsubishiparts.com for like $32 shipped! If you want the part #'s I can pm them to you, or post them up.

powerplay

MB699654 Valve
MB500563 Brake line Right (replacement# MB699881)
MB534428 Brake line Left (MB699045)
MB534855 M/cyl line Pri (MB699877)
MB534856 M/cyl line Sec (MB699878)

Please post if you can find these parts available form any suppliers. I have heard many times that these parts are going "NLA"

324vr4

that is badass! thanks guys. a whole brand new mitsubishi abs delete for 80.54 plus 8.05 for shipping. not bad, not bad at all.

Gordian79

Is it confirmed that these parts are available from mitsubishiparts.com

spartan

Yes, these are the part numbers that I used on 2/4/07 with prices:
Master cylinder to proportioning valve lines:

MB534-426 caps# 56256B $4.52

MB500-561 caps# 56255B $4.88

Front brake lines to proportioning valve:

MB857-176 caps# 56267R (passenger side) $3.60

MB534-428 caps# 56267L (driver side) $5.15

powerplay

I ordered the four brake line parts from PartsForMitsubishi.com a week ago just to see if I could get them. It was canceled today "NLA" from Mitsubishi. I know JNZ can't get some of the parts as well. So if you are planning on doing this it is a word to the wise, plan accordingly.

spartan

UPDATE: I received all of the lines from mitsubishiparts.com MINUS the prop valve to passenger side front line. It is NLA from both them and the dealer, just FYI.

CP

It's only the short master to p-valve lines that are NLA. I was able to order the p-valve to wheelwell front lines from JNZ a few months ago, as well as the intermediate lines that bolt to the front struts.

slugsgomoo

the board going down appears to have eaten my post. I called to order from Walkers Mitsu (Mitsubishiparts.com) and the proportioning valve and the secondary line are NLA, but the other three lines were available. It cost me like $50 including shipping to my door. Now i just have to find the other two pieces and i'm good to go. Alternatively you can grab a prop valve and make SS lines.

I used a proportioning valve out of a 3000gt/stealth NON TURBO, found it in a junk yard.

my brakes feel great, no problems 2+ years.

I built my own brake lines: bought ~20 feet of brake line and re-used the fittings on the ABS box because some of the stock fittings were really rusty.

hope this helps.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts