The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Useful FAQ About Datalogger Cables

jogalant

Before anything else, I am in no way recommending this site's product nor do I know the people behind this site from Adam.

In my quest to find out why my Handspring Visor couldn't log w/ MMCd and what I thought was the correct cables, I stumbled into this page which link I'm posting in the hope that those who are in the process of setting up their datalogging system check this FAQ for valuable info regarding cabling and demystifying why certain cables work for certain pda's and certain cables don't.

Good info for Palm Pilots as well as those with other pda's like me, (Handspring, Sony) who wonder why their logger won't work.

Hope this is useful to all of you. Plus thanks for all those who have tried to help me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://automotive.miragecorp.com/Support/OBDIFAQ.html

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned