The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rear ball joints upper and lower for control arms

Bimmubishi

Can anyone give me part numbers for these? the parts guy is saying that the arms only come complete, much like they say for the fronts. Even aftermarket part numbers will be cool. They're for Paul's rear end.

AL

Eighty9TSI

Yep, sorry man, they only come complete.

You have to buy the entire control arm assembly with the joints already in them for like 285 each or some crock like that.

I tried for ages to get just the joints, but they wont sell them to you OEM.

I went to NAPA and they had them in stock for about 20 bucks.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

you dont have to purchase the whole arm. i changed all the ball joints on my 91gsx and i was able to buy them separately without the arms. the part numbers were the same for the front and rear ball joints. i dont remember the part number but i'll try to look it up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts