The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Odyssey batteries W/Trays

Thanks for the link! I just bought a 925 the other day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JB

which one did you pick up Jeff? I am looking for a new battery myself.

mistaVR4

I think Jeff means he purchased model # 925 (the first battery in the first link).

I would also recommend these battery's to anyone, they really are great! I have had the smaller one (model # 680) for about 4-5 months now, they are a little pricey but worth every cent. Lately that littel guy has been put to the test with temperatures very close to 0 deg or below at night, I come out in the morning and the car fires right up as if it still had my old Optima Redtop. not to mention the ease of fitting a nice intake after you put one of these guy's in.

JB

Thanks. I was just curious which model of 925 he got. I see from the ebay link the exact model now. thanks guys.

Harry was going to make them, a while ago, IIRC. I have one for the PC925 (including hold down), that I'm not using anymore (switched to a PC680 in the trunk) that I could probably let go if someone's interested.

JUANPSI

I would be interested in the tray. Do you have pics Jon???

Does anyone have pics of this with a 2G Mas upgrade. Just need to see how you mounted everything.

Uhhh, the link in that last post WAS with a 2G MAS upgrade. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Thats almost exactly how mine will look.

BluFalcon

Here's a link to a post I made for my battery relocation using a Odyssey battery tray, homemade mount plate and PC925 battery. Odyssey PC925 Battery Install/2G MAS Hard Pipe Modification And Install

I also modded and installed a Injen 2G MAS pipe to relocate the MAS where the battery originally was. Here's a few pics from the thread, showing the battery installation. Click the link to get full size versions.

img.php

img.php

img.php

Hope this helps some folks out.

spooling92vr4

here is a picture of my pc680 with a mock up of a hold down i made..there is plenty of room for the intake in this location, and no drilling of holes

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings