The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Number638

Number638/1000 (Ya think!?)

115,515 miles

Three year-old Ford Grey metallic Paint, no rust. Sunroof, P/S, P/W, P/L. A/C deleted, but have all components.

Engine:

-$700 Worth of Torque-plate hone, Line-hone, mag, hot-tank, etc

-Eagle Rods/ Ross 8.5:1 Forged Pistons

-STD size un-cut polished crank

-STD size Clevite 77 Tri-metal Rod/Main Bearings

-ARP everything

-Brand-new Mistubishi Front-case/gears, B/S eliminated

-Brand new Mitsubishi Timing belt, pullies, tensioner

-Stock 6-bolt 1G Head

-JDM RS Cams

-Stock Intake manifold and TB

Drivetrain:

-JDM Galant RS Gearbox/ US Final drive

-ACT2600

-4-bolt LSD Rear

-AWS Removed

-1g Shifter/ Cables/ 2G Knob

-Stainless brake/clutch lines

Suspention:

-GVR4 Specific Spring rate Ground Control Coil-overs

-KYB AGX rear/ GR2 Front

-AWS Removal= No Active camber link

Intake/Exhaust:

-TD06 "Sleeper" 20G

-Walboro 255

-560cc Evo Injectors

-Aeromotive FPR

-2.5" Aluminum Charge pipe

-28"x12"x4" FMIC Garrett-core. One of the biggest cores you can fit.

-2.5"-3" 304SS O2 Housing, DP, Cat, and Cat-back Fabricated by Spec-C.

This car tossed two engine's as soon as I purchased it. I went through a fiasco for $10,000 and a broken car.

I Completely built the engine while I was employed at F1DYNO before it had to close the doors. Since I bought the car, to where it is now a total of $16,500 has been spent.

As the third guy on the crew that spit out at least 12 500+ Pump gas AWHP STi's,three 700plus HP Vipers, 240sx's w/ SR20det's, Turbo-hondas, and quite a few 1 and 2gs with built 6-bolts.I built my own engine with the creed of hospital cleanly-ness during assembly, and pefect machining and clearances.

Forged components were selected, as well as ARP hardware every-where. Torqued with a $350 MAC 3/8 Torque wrench, there is no
more amount of love and care that can be givin to a built 2.0 4G63. With a built head, Turbo and fuel, this engine can and will take 10,000rpm and make at least 700HP

Remember, just because you have a gang of friends doesn't mean you can build cars. It just means you have a gang of friends...

Runs great in 2008! Dyno time next up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts