Hi there , I had a mate that needed some cash so I picked up a great new daily.
1990 E38 RS - special light weight model.
Engine - stock 197k on it
- Gates racing timing belt & balance shaft belt
Turbo - genuine EVO 3 16g
- genuine EVO 3 turbo manifold & dump
- 3" exhaust with hiflow cat (10 cell) & varex exhaust
Intake - Bomz 2g intake
- 2g MAF
- 2.5" cooler pipes ( i made myself )
- 2.5" TB elbow ( bought from DSMParts )
- 550x280x75 cooler
Fuel - 510cc injectors ( EVO 3 )
- Walbro 255 pump (rewired)
- SARD AFPR with guage
ECU - Meek Peformance chip ( tuned for 18psi )
- Palm M515 logger
- Innovate LC1 with G4 guage
Suspension - K-sport coilovers
- Ingalls rear adjustable arms
Interior - Pioneer AVHP6850 running TSE1076 speakers in front & Hertz HCX165 in rear.
- JVC KSAX3101D mono block running Pheonix Gold X-max 10" woofer
Exteior - Rear door decals ( new )
- Boot lid VR4 RS decal ( new )
- Boot lid MMC badge ( new )
- Enkie SC15 17" wheels
when I was making the pipes
I'll get some more pics soon.