The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 5zigen Inperio S-08 Gunmetal Wheels w/ Almost New Tires!

I am selling a set of 5Zigen Inperio S-08 wheels in a gunmetal/black chrome finish with almost new 215/45/17 All Season tires.

The wheels have a few marks on them consistent with a daily driver but nothing major. The tires have about 5k miles on them.

The wheels are 17x7 with +42 offset.

I bought these locally from autobahntom who gave me a great deal on them.

I am selling them for the same price I bought them for to board members because I'm not trying to make a buck on Tom's generosity.

$300 picked up
$310 if paying with PayPal

I will ship at buyer's expense and will have The UPS Store package them so their insurance covers any damage. Add $100 for shipping and I'll refund the difference.

Please note that I'm not playing the Craigslist game of pricing something $200 high so that buyers have a warm fuzzy feeling about talking a seller down a significant amount. I don't think I need to on our board. We're talking about $300 for a set of great looking wheels with full-tread depth tires. I am firm on my pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned