The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: complete 1g head, 90 AWD 5spd trans, SW gvr4 turnk w/ wing...CENTRAL NJ

All prices are pick-up only except for the head, buyer can pay to ship if they please. I accept PayPal as a "gift" or cash ONLY.
I can snap some iPhone pic's and txt message them to whoever is interested or i can attempt to upload them on here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Sucks I dont have a camera.

Complete clean running STOCK 1g head that I just pulled off #110 on Friday and replaced with a built up head ive had laying around. Motor's is in great condition, originally purchased a swap from JDM land so milage is relatively low but i have no proof of this. Includes everything besides valve cover, t-stat housing, and cam gears. No stripped bolt holes. no cracks, ready to run.
Only issues are 3-4 exhaust mani studs pulled from head and need to me drilled and tapped. Thats is. $100

Stock summit white trunk lid w/ wing. paint is in "ok" condition. Has a bunch of little dings as if somebody was stabbing it with a screw driver? My buddy who does body work said it can be fixed but i have since purchased a crappy fitting "wingless" fiberglass trunk. $60

1990 AWD 5spd transmission. Has a notchy/crunchy 3rd gear at higher rpm. Otherwise it shifted good. no cracks in the case, leaks, ect. Will include correct brackets to run trans in 91-94 gvr4/dsm's... I was told by PO that it was rebuilt 50k miles ago but i have no proof of this. I was going to rebuild it but found a freshly built shep stage 2. $175

Thanks for looking guys!
AR
[email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned