The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: jdm headlights and corners.

I got the jdm headlights and corners from 808. I was gonna keep them, but I really like the 93 headlights. So just looking to get rid of these, so I can sweep up some 93 headlights. Everything is here. All pigtails for both headlights and both corner lights. The corner lights have the tabs broke off of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Other than that, they are in good shape as far as the outside goes. Looking to get $150 shipped for all 4 pieces.
DSC03760.jpg

DSC03761.jpg

DSC03762.jpg

GSX_TC

Do u still have these? What is an 808? And would u sell only the headlights?

jnava

Staff member
He got it from galant #808

GSX_TC

Turns out I'm not gettin them from garfield, I need the corners and the headlights man. What's your pay pay email so I can send u the money

GSX_TC

Pm sent

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts