The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Longblock COMPLETE! 7 bolt 1g $500 pickup only

For sale: 93 4g63t longblock 7 bolt stock everything.
just over 100k on the bottom end
the top end was re-done at kelly mitsubishi here in allentown id say ~ 15k ago i will try to get the exacts a new OEM head was purchaced when it was redone.
im asking 500 bux for the entire longblock injectors alternator brackets and all. its all together.
does not come with the spark cover. its in the FS section

this is gonna be a pickup deal i can't ship this. take a road trip and you wont be dissapointed
sorry for the bad pics ill try to get some up asap.
call/text 484-707-2612
[email protected]
or PM

thank you!

peter

bump bump bump
guys i need this gone lets make a deal
please call/text 484-707-2612 im moving and its needs to be gone!

The head on this is BRAND NEW OEM from mitsubishi with under 10k on it.
its totally complete except exhaust manifold/turbo
comes with the black CAS, all pulleys, ac is still connected, large intake elbow also
This is NOT a 2g head 7 bolt, this came from a 93 talon 4 bolt.

for the price you can't beat this, it needs to go someone pick this up!

i will even throw in a 14b and an exhaust manifold. lets get this done ppl:) get that beast on the road!

Bump! anyone need a motor that runs great to get that sled on the road cheap!?

its gotta go!

484-707-2612

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned