The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:1G TIEN SS W/PILLOW BALL MOUNT AND EDFC/MOTOR KIT SOLD

Hello all

i have a set of Tien Super Sport (DSR80-2USS1) with an EDFC and strut motor kit. verry light use. maybe ~ 5k miles tops. a little dirty right now but in GREAT shape

price: 1150 shipped in the states for the entire thing.
payment: paypal [email protected] ( please use "GIFT")
you can pick them up also
im in allentown pa

contact me via phone 484-707-2612 or [email protected] or here on gvr4

thanks for the space

pete

Last edited by a moderator:

TylerAdamson

Are you able to get different springs rates to accommodate the extra heft of the Galant?

click

this is the tien site. im not sure if they will work on a galant at all. i know the fronts will but the back is different i think cause of the dif. chassis. does anyone know for sure exactly?

GSX_TC

So these aren't even for galant vr4's, they're for 1g AWD dsm's right?

yes awd dsms are the direct fitment. i dont know if they would cross platforms

Nartanian

I think they bolt up to the Galant. From what I've heard, the rear will sit a little lower or have less travel distance because the struts on a 1g dsm are shorter in the rear when compared to the vr4. For the fronts, you will need to replace the camber plates to vr4 specific ones. I think that's about it though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts