The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Snow Performance progressive meth controller

I'm changing a few things with my setup.

QTP 3" exhaust cutout. It got scraped a few times, but works great. I used it the day I pulled it off. The hose clamp is there to hold the rubber cover on the motor. Looking to get $85 shipped SOLD

QTP cutout controller. This is a very convenient upgrade for the cutout. It replaces the standard toggle switch. No more holding the switch to open and close the cutout. No guessing as to how open or closed it is. It calibrates itself and will open to exactly 100% or 0% or anywhere in between. Also has a trigger wire to be used with an ECU controlled ground. More info on controller here $75 shipped SOLD

Snow Performance progressive methanol injection controller. Excellent shape. I had it mounted in the cabin. I pulled the MAS signal wire out of the plug since it's for a 5v system which our cars don't have. $80 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned