The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: RANDOM PARTS VR4 and universal parts

Hi guys i am moving out of my old house into a new one in a couple of weeks and these are just laying around the garage and so instead of throwing them out i figured i can make a little extra cash

Sorry no paypal just MONEY ORDER, or MONEYGRAM or WESTERN UNION payments as i don't have a card to link it to

text me @ 702-538-4090 or email me back here

Thank you
Marc

also i may be selling my VR4 leather seats and a 16g big hmi turbo

Painted DSM valve cover $45 plus $5 shipping

Minor problem tht has been JB welded but no problem i have another valve cover so im selling this (NO LEAKS)

AEM FILTER Universal $20 plus $10 shipping

Same size as the K&N filter only thing is the base is not like the K&N with the lip

I have a USED or NEW ProComp boost guage
USED $25 plus $5 shipping
NEW $40 plus $5 shipping

Brand new N1 Fireball Muffler 4 inch tip and 2 1/2 inch opposite end
$70 shipped

4 inch tip

Universal Sony CD player just need to get harness at any electronic place (estimate $40 -Walmart or Target)
CD PLAYER ASKING PRICE..$60 shipped

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned