The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PTT Flywheel

My PTT discs lost their hubs so I sent the whole PTT setup off to PTT. They advise the flywheel is still good. The flywheel has some hot spots but they say it is fine.
I went and bought an XTD so I don't need it.

$150 shipped OBO to the lower 48 states.

Last edited by a moderator:

I took a picture and a closer look at the flywheel and I am not too crazy about the hotspots but PTT advises that it is still fine.

I will sell it for $50 + shipping to the lower 48 States at this point since I have lost my faith in PTT after dealing with them.

This transaction would be at your risk and no warranty would be expressed or implied. No refunds either. I don't have the tools to check
for runout, thickness etc and won't be investing in them at this point. I don't have the time or motivation to take any more pictures either.

Thank you

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned