The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2g exhaust mani

Cleaning out some stuff I have laying around. All prices include $10.70 USPS flat rate priority shipping.

First to pm has dibs.

2g exhaust manifold. Unported. One broken bolt where heat shield bolts on. Slight crack in collector. $40 shipped

Ported 6cm TD05H housing. Slight crack near wastegate flapper. Missing the locating dowel where the center cartridge attaches. SOLD

3 month old ported 7 cm TD05H housing. This thing is mint. No cracks at all. It came off my FP 68HTA. SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

Tre3zy

is that 7 cm housing real MHI or the ebay one? does it have the lil pin sticking out of the hotside where the vband is?

Exhaust manifold is still for sale. It's in great condition, just has a little crack inside the collector like they all do. Make me an offer, I need to get rid of it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts