The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant parts/ Advans

I have a few parts that I am trying to sell since I am also getting rid of the gvr

I have a set of mud flaps that are from rally armor/black- 25 dollars

A set of the oem fog lights- $30 plus shipping

Super Advans, that are a 16x8 with a +38 offset. they are a 4x114.3- $600

Evo three ported 16g- $150

I have some spare body parts if you need something let me know Ill see what I have and we can work a price

Galant vr4 tail lights with pig tails in good shape- $60 plus shipping

Galant vr4 rear spoiler

Giant greddy front mount intercooler- $350 it measures 24x12x3... Never been installed

If interested let me know I can get pics...

I sent you a reply, sorry I didnt have access to the internet for a couple days

if you still got the foglights how much to ship to 94080 how much all together thanks

Jesh

I have a feeling there is already a line for it, but is the E316G still for sale? If not please update post.

^^ Good luck on that! I've been first in line for weeks, and can't get a reasonable response to my questions in my PM's. Or the hot side pics I've been asking for he said he'd send. I've had money in hand for it the whole time, and still have not got anywhere. A returned PM would be appreciated.

Brunoboy

i never got an update on the turbo, you said youd get me a final price, never answered back. I first messaged on the 8th for the turbo as well.

Last edited:

^^ Nobody had asked about the turbo at the time I PMed him. That's why I stated I was first in line. Starting to sound like a scam to me.

Brunoboy

Quoting Dbossman:
^^ Nobody had asked about the turbo at the time I PMed him. That's why I stated I was first in line. Starting to sound like a scam to me.

yea i dont always post in here, i PM'd on the 8th, he told me it was real and legit, i asked if he could do XXX.XX shipped. he said he'd look into it and never replied back.

^^ I feel ya. He sent me his paypal, we came to a deal I thought, said he was getting me pics, and that's the last I heard. Done deal one minute, MIA the next. I always PM before I post, FTR
Matter of fact, the pics he posted the first time were at my request. Just never got the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, the d*ckhead sold out from underneath of us locally, after wasting days of our time and patience. We struck a deal, got his paypal info, awaiting hotside pics and conformation, even left a contact number if he was having issues with responding to PM's, just to finally get a PM saying he sold it to his buddy locally. Didn't have a problem PMing that sh*t huh!? This guy is a disgrace to the community. Buyers beware! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I sold the turbo indeed, but not to you for good reason. You are sly, and I don't appreciate you trashing my reputation. However I am sorry to the rest of you for awaited replies on the turbo.

Brunoboy

we all have Good Guy Reps most def, at this point, im sure your rep isnt worth anyones .02.Atleast PM Back for the people that are awaiting replies.

Last edited:

Prickvr4.......I mean rockvr4....,you have a PM. Like Bruno stated, you won't get far screwing over "good guys", and credible members in this community. Better jump back over to tuners or whatever holes pricks like you crawl out of. I don't have to trash your rep or cred. You take care of that just fine on your own obviously. GL with future sales prick! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned