The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SoCal- N1 Style muffler- 3in inlet BRAND NEW

tkit213

link to item here:
click

from sellers page:
(1) Universal 4.25" Tip / 3.0" Inlet Stainless Steel Muffler w/ Adjustable Silencer

* 4.25" Inch N1 style tip
* Made by High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel
* Computer Tig Welding And Brush Chrome Finish
* Ultra Light Weight Design Ensure Maximum Weight Reduction
* ****Come with removable silencer (Adjustable version)****
* 100% BRAND NEW
* Weld-On Installation Required

SIZE:

* Length : A - 3.7" inch , B - 13.75" inch, C - 2.5" inch
* Diameter: Outlet(Tip) = 4.25" inch , Canister = 5.6" inch, Inlet = 3.0" inch

Universal Style, Weld-On Installation Required. Fit Most Car With Straight Exit Muffler with 3" inch piping. Some vehicles may also need custom exhaust pipe, please consult with your local muffler shop for advice
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically i goofed and realized i dont need 3in exhause (3in inlet..) but i do need 2.5in inlet. so i need to sell this to get my other exhaust.

pictures here:
click

buyer can inspect, all original packaging and safety plastic on product. just need a different muffler for my old school 72

message me for number if interested.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned