The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Spring Cleaning (Various Parts) [Updated 6/7/21]

mooserage

Staff member
Cleaning out my garage, will add parts as I can...

Have a lot of parts, prices include paypal fees, but not shipping. Open to reasonable offers and package deals.

Good Guy Thread for Reference: Click

Part 3:
NGK BPR6EIX Iridium Spark Plugs - $10 Click1
CM (Certified Muffler) 3" Cat Delete Pipe (Test Pipe) - $80 (Info: Click) Click1
NOS Grey OEM Wingless 3rd Brake Light - $40 Click1 Click2
Flex-a-lite (FAL) 12" Fan - $20 (Cut-out for BOV clearance) Click1
OMP Universal Co-Driver Aluminum Footrest - $20 New, but assembled for fitting Click1
ETS Intake w/ -10AN BOV Return, K&N Filter, Elbow for 16G Turbo - $110 Click1
New OEM Heater Hose Kit MB527995 - $45 Click1

Part2:
New AMG Replica Grill - $40 Ebay Ad Info (Still in the packaging, went a different route) Click

Part 1:
New Allstar 3" Brake Duct Hose (300*) - $25 Click (I used a little, it didn't work out, there is at least 8' still there, likely more)
New Summit Racing 6AN SS PTFE Hose (15') and hose ends(2x straight, 2x 45*, 2x 90*) - $100 click 1 Click 2
AEM EMS V1, Serial Gauge, IAT, MAP Sensor, Brantz rally trip meter, Harnesses (Not pictured, but included: Serial Cable) - $500 Click (Ran the car with this for nearly 10 years, decided to go to ECMlink)
RC 550s - $70 Click (Worked great for years, probably need a cleaning)
Galant Non-ABS Brake Lines and Proportioning Valve - $40 Click 1 Click 2 Click 3 Click 4 (Bought used, never used myself. Shipping will be expensive, some lines may need slight massaging to get into perfect shape)
AVC-R - $165 Click

Free Pile! (Free, but you pay shipping)
To recycle on 6/13 OEM Brake Reservoir w/ sensor Click1
To recycle on 6/13 OEM BOV Return Hose Click1
To recycle on 6/13 OEM Fan Blade & Motor (Working when pulled) Click1
To recycle on 6/13 OEM Water Pipe & Water Cooled Oil Filter Housing Click1 Click2
Battery Cutoff w/ Removeable Key Click1
100AMP and 150AMP Circuit Breakers Click1
BNIB Russell 626010 120* -8AN Twist-Lok Hose End Click1
To recycle on 6/13 Galant VR-4 ABS proportioning Valve (pulled working about a year ago) Click
To recycle on 6/13 USDM Summit White fuel door Click 1 Click 2
To recycle on 6/13 Galant ABS computer core Click 1 (trunk mounted unit, disabled for the 15 years I owned the car, consider it a core)
To recycle on 6/13 Cut up stock intercooler tubing, believe this was used to adapt a JDM Galant intercooler click
*Recycled* Galant ABS Hydraulic Unit core (disabled for the 15 years I owned the car, consider it a core)
*GONE*
OEM Dipstick & Tube Click1
*GONE* Almost New Autometer 52mm (2") Gauge Pod Click1
*GONE*Energy Suspension tie-rod boot Click
*GONE* OEM Summit White Fuel Door and Lock Click1
*GONE*JDM hood vent rain guards Click 1 Click 2
*GONE* Blue Aeroquip FCV0606 6AN 6' Socketless Hose Click
*GONE* Galant throttle body and oil pan gaskets Click
*GONE*Partial Energy Suspension control arm bushings (large bushings only) Click
*GONE* OEM Rear Bumper Marker Lenses Click1

SOLD
*SOLD*NOS OEM Keyless Fuel Lid - $30 (Factory primed, some scratches in primer)Click1 Click2 Click3
*SOLD* New Prothane Poly Motor Mount kit - $65 Click
*SOLD* New Aeroquip 6AN PTFE SS fuel hose (20', Aeroquip FCC0620) w/ used and new steel fittings - $80 Click
*SOLD* STM ARP Stainless Exhaust Manifold Stud Set - $80 Click
*SOLD* New English Racing 2G/Evo 1-3 Phenolic Intake Manifold Gasket and Hardware NLA - $50 Click
*SOLD* Trick flow 6AN Fuel Filter w/ new 40Micron filter - $25 Click
*SOLD* AEM Tru-time Cam gears - $100 Click 1 Click 2 Click 3 Click 4 Click 5 (see photos for light damage on teeth)
*SOLD* New Ingalls FastCam Front Camber Bolts (Pair) - $30 Click
*SOLD*JDM Grey Keyless fuel door - $40 Click 1 Click 2
*SOLD*Evo III Intake Manifold Powder coated Silver - $170 (bought used, never used myself, you'll need to add your own hardware to to mount the throttle body) Click0 Click1 Click2 To garbage on 6/13

Last edited:

mooserage

Staff member
*Marked items that are pending* In general, it's easier for me to track things over PM, but will eventually text those that requested it, but may be slower. Thanks.

yubh8tn: Not sure what durometer the Prothanes are, they are definitely stiffer. There are some reviews over on tuners, as well as some different how-tos on installing them.

467: Fuel door is pending at the moment, not sure what the grey is, you'd have to check the grey color codes for JDM cars to confirm if they had a slightly different color (like sofia vs summit white) or not.

kdott96: Clarifying if someone else wanted the TB gaskets or not and will follow up if they don't. Confirmed these are sold.

Last edited:

mooserage

Staff member
Spring is pretty well over and I need to free up some space. I've marked the things that I am going to recycle or throw on eBay in 2 weeks. Open to reasonable offers and deals if you're interested in anything. I will be storing the remaining items, so may be a little slower to send anything out after they are stored.

My90gsx

Hey, will take spark plugs, 12" fan, and rear bumper marker lights. Just get me total with shipping to 47274.
Thank you!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts