The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HVAC vents

citymunky

For sale are some A/C vents, that I picked up to replace my broken vents, however RHD and LHD vents are different and I didn't realize until I removed the whole dash. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Anyway first up is a BRAND NEW in bag passenger side vent that I got from Nate. $35

Next up is a used driver's side vent ($25) and used passenger side vent ($20) with two lower broken tabs see pics. $40 for both or the price listed next to each if separated.

citymunky

Bump, I know there are Galant's out there with broken HVAC vents.

turbohf

yeah, but i need a center vent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

citymunky

bump, someone take these off my hands.

citymunky

Bump

citymunky

I still have it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts